Thursday, June 23, 2005

for the lomo girl.

You are the only one I care enough to hurt about.
For your blood runs deep through my veins no doubt.
This story about a young love so emotionally involved,
The saddest distance between us is that a mission is yet to be resolved.
Light of the world are you still here?
Why then are we not illuminating?

Would you think i am crazy if you know i can't live without you my baby?
I want you, I need you, I love you with all my heart.

And as I tell you openly now that i can't do without you apart,

Please please do not break this aching heart.

You are everything I could not find,
A totally amazing mind, so passionate and so enshrined.

You are my character in descries,

Destined to preside achievements of great hope and faith as the time ticks clockwise.

May this love we have never disappear,

It shall never die but always stay near.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home