Sunday, March 19, 2006

draining the bottle of insides.

You say how's the weather, so i look out the window.
To brighten my soul, but i can't control the rain that keeps falling.
Smile on the outside that never comes in.
A comedy mystery, irony, tragedy
so i scream "let the show begin"

You break me open, turn on the light.
Stumble inside with me with me.

Do i entertain you?
Do i preoccupy you with my wit to cover this lie?
Are you mesmerized?
Do you think me faithful, do you think me a clown?
I picked out this shirt, i put on this hat.
I wore all this paint just for you.

Jars of Clay has said it all for me. Nothing left to tell.

3 Comments:

Blogger charcoal.satsuma said...

sad clown, eh?

hope one day you will sing a different tune

11:24 AM  
Blogger jon said...

someday it shall be. and when it comes, it will be absolute.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Testdrive said...

absolute happiness, yes, we are all looking forward to it.

guess when the whitebear goes over hope he can show you the way to the absolute

dont be sad.. life cant be that bad

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home